Friday, December 25, 2009

A Little Taste

Bonjour, I'm Caroline Dominick Trotter, named after my amazing grandmother, Elizabeth Dominick Trotter, but I go by Caroline. I could write 5 pages about myself, but for now, I'm going to try and keep it nice and simple. I love fashion, photography, art, writing, listening to music, and playing guitar & the piano. If you wanted to know how I would describe my style, I would say that it changes frequently. I'll go through phases where I'll be more of a laid-back bohemian chick in the summer and as fall and winter come around, I'm definitely more edgy and most likely to be wearing the more darker hues everyday, but still very fashionable. Black is my favorite color, I tend to have more neutral colors in my closet, but that doesn't mean I don't like the bright and colorful hues. I'm fourteen years old right now, turning fifteen on January 18th, and once I graduate high school, I hope to move to New York City and pursue my dreams of working in the fashion idustry. I'm not exactly sure what I really want to do for my career quite yet, but I have several ideas in my head for now. I either would like to be a designer, editor of a fashion magazine, or photographer. For college, I would love to attend NYU or a design school like Parson's. I'm heading off to bed for now, and hopefully that's given you a little bio about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment