Wednesday, July 14, 2010

City Girl

Recently I took a trip to New York City with my family which was an everlasting journey. The City life is something that can be very, very stressful but also extremely exhilarating. I can see myself in the city of blinding lights sometime in the near future which is a complete adrenaline rush. My summer has not only been very hectic and busy, but also serene at times which I enjoy. I'm so thankful to be able to take trips with my family, especially to my favorite place, New York City. I quickly learned how the people act in the city, and you can definitely make out who's who, meaning the standing status of each individual. It is indeed a beautiful city, but also has its flaws. I was lucky enough to see the Conde' Nast Building which was a complete dream of mine to witness. As I spun through the spinning door of the entrance, I quickly inspected my purse to snatch my camera to take photos but with the silly little tourist I was, I didn't think about it, but of course no photos were allowed inside the building. If you've never been inside Conde' Nast, I will give you an idea of what it is like. Just imagine hearing the stilettos of womens' shoes brush against the marble lobby, and seeing some of the most glamorous people you could ever set your eyes on, and did I mention they all have magnificent clothes? Not only in that building, but in the entire city! Some of the best and most interesting street style I happen to come across was of course in SoHo. I did happen to snap a few shots of other fashionista's while roaming the streets. I better wrap the story up about my remarkable trip to the city before it ends up being a whole novel. Below are several photos of street style, and of course the one and only beautiful city of blinding lights. I really think I am a true city girl.
SOHO & CHINATOWN
MY SISTER & I IN SOHO FOR THE DAY 
MY SISTER & I AT THE PLAZA FOR LUNCH
GETTING A LITTLE CREATIVE IN FAO SCHWARZ :)
  

NYC STREET STYLE:
All photos were taken by me

No comments:

Post a Comment