Friday, October 15, 2010

New York Fashion Week came to an end on September 16th, unfortunately. For us out-of-state fashionistas that can't make it up to the chaotic and exhilarating week, I know we all wish it hadn't come to an end. But, for the talented designers, extraordinary makeup artists, eclectic djs, and the many others that help, I'm sure they were all enervated by such a rush. From Phillip Lim and his sensational tailoring, to Tracy Reese's girly, yet bohemian designs, there wasn't one collecion that I didn't love. Overall, my two favorite collections from this season were of course Alexander Wang and Marc Jacobs. To narrow it down a bit, I've listed two looks from several spring/summer ready-to-wear collections that I particularly liked. This season was all about minimalism. I loved the neutral hues and delicate prints throughout each collection.

3.1 Phillip Lim

BCBG Max Azria

Doo.Ri

J. Mendel

Jeremy Laing

Marc by Marc Jacobs 

Matthew Ames

Michael Kors

Rachel Comey

Rebecca Taylor

Tibi

Tracy Reese

Vena Cava

No comments:

Post a Comment